Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Cabin in the Woods 2012 (English) Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Download Torrent
Language: English
Runtime: 95 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

The Cabin in the Woods 2012 torrentSeeds: 147 Peers: 73

screen1
screen2


Good Good: 16Bad Bad: 0


No Virus
Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Starring: Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison


Review: I'm a big fan of horror. I have been since I was a small child. I've never seen anything like this movie before. It's a combination of everything. His take any other horror film and shooting everything in this movie. But what is really impressive is the fact that the film has its own people plot.What (original) seem confused about is that this is also a comedy. If you did laugh the first 10 minutes, then you better go now, because the film is exactly along outside. I was laughing all the way through it. This movie is very strange. One of the strangest horror / comedy I've ever seen in my life, it is a fact, the horror / comedy most bizarre I've ever seen in my life.Dont be expecting a scary scenario or something type suspense, since this is the wrong movie for you.The acting was great, well written, well directed and great comedy and one-liners with the best I've ever seen touch! This movie is exactly where it should be, is a cult film. It is exactly what it should be. Im part of the service! A cult classic and the best movie I saw in 2012! If you are a Horror (about violence on top) mixed with comedy fan, I 110% recommend this! : 10/10



No comments:

Post a Comment